Sunday 30 December 2012

*A Tribute To Damini*


You were being stripped
I was sleeping
You were being beaten
We were sleeping
You were suffering
 Uniform was   sleeping                                                          
You were thrown on road
Road was sleeping
             
Naked, raped, wounded,                                                                              
Surrounding was sleeping
You were fighting for breathe
God was sleeping
You were speaking
Our representatives were sleeping
Playing games
You were died
Then sleep finished
The fire from heart is spreading in the air
It is burning veins                                                       
Of each one on my motherland
You left with a Q
I wanted you alive
You may have lost the battle
But I will continue it
My siblings, my learners will continue it
Forgive my society for this sin







No comments:

Post a Comment