Thursday 24 January 2013

ALONE




I was alone
And never hoped arrival of some one
Nor prayed to god
To assign somebody
Was not sad, smile was also not bad
Not any expectation I had
It was you who came without knock
Like a cruel joke
You shared
I dared
Few details
That I was drawn
You lighted my two days
As Grammy phase
Next day
I was waiting for the same
And till next sun
There was no trace
I became pale
Waited for days, months
Still waiting
Up to what time
Hearts is unaware
About the game held unfair
Don’t come
Don’t even think of me
But please do a favor
Make my heart unable
To want you
To love you
To dream you
To pamper you
To let you go in my veins
To let me flow in my blood
Please do last thing
So I could rest in peace
After paying an undue fees



1 comment:

  1. Navi U know life is not a bed of roses....u know love is only a one thing which can encourage any one, which can lead anyone to happiness...but it is too difficult to find TRUE love.. U know by having TRUE love expectations nurture it self....it agony so badly when these expectations break...what am saying U have made everything clear...i m zipped , speechless can't say any thing

    ReplyDelete