Tuesday 8 January 2013

*ME*


Fifth January
The day
I was born on this luminous earth
With great worth
People grow up

But I am still a new                                                          
As I knew very few
Unaware of even mind’s blow
Don’t even mean word’s flow
Sky is too high
Beyond of my eye
I still turn lips
On every comment                                               
Just watch the crowd
With proud
Being one of them
I am said
As I am bad
Can not stand before them
As a competitor
I don’t know playing games
My silly acts get frames

But I can’t spread pains
Fail to get gains
Very happy I am
Being fail
Being foolish
Being emotional, impractical,imbalance




4 comments:

  1. अच्छी अभिव्यक्ति ..................

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a competitor
    I don’t know playing games
    My silly acts get frames

    love it--flenardo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your words work like emotions in this poem. Nice expression of attitude of a child

    ReplyDelete
  4. your words work like emotions coming from a child.expression of pure thought.

    ReplyDelete