Wednesday 6 February 2013

ME AND MINE LOVE





How I am without you
Not only have I known
My eyes know
Who wanted to see
My nerves
Who tried to think of you again and again?
May my imagination too
Who created you many times?
Length of my intelligence who
Found your shadows
In men called human being
Some where he was sure
To have you
My hands
Who stood open to hold you?
My shoulders
Who wanted to touch yours?
My breathe
You felt you
My lips
Who wanted the kiss dew?
O
I forgot Navneet’s Poetry World
 Who want to live with you?
To grow with you
To die with you
And to reborn too





1 comment:

  1. Where are U my love I have found U everywhere,where are those days when I used to be in ur hands,where are those movements when we used to see dream together to be at one platform,where are U my love. I always recollect ur memories,i always seems U in my hands, i always feel ur feelings...where are U my love, i can't imagine any one , i can't get the new definition of love , I can't deceive U...i love U I always be in ur wait even I know I cant get U again

    ReplyDelete