Sunday 24 February 2013

I AM THE QUEEN




I am the Queen
A born queen
Who rules the world?
Yes the world of love
Where love leads
Govern
For life long term
Hearts are the bur crates
Eyes are the judiciary
Where the dreams
Serve. Secure and help
Emotions win the success race
Where butterflies
Tease human
Prosperity
Comes with the rain of happiness
Nature dance
Freely
Yes let me tell you how is queen
I sleep on roses
See the soul
Of universe whole
Eat anger and jealousy
Breathe
Imaginations
And live in the castle of poetry
Yes I am the queen
The queen who live and die for
Wind
Exactly the hr life is wind
Large,, unexpected, beautiful,ugly,royal and horrible
And completely free

From all the limits,  boundaries,L.O.C

I am the queen
Who tuning wheel
Of universe
Of your and mine
With a diamond’s shine







5 comments:

  1. best use of words a seriously believe your are a wordplayer...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well girl well explained, a true woman's mind, and the last four lines, explain so very well, especially the last one dear...........

    ReplyDelete