Tuesday 5 March 2013

Do Not Disturb







I am watching the hearts
Dazzling around me
My heart is timid
Feeling cold
Wants to be the bold
He wants to unfold
My dreams, wishes
The landscapes my
Eyes want to see
You
More and more
I want to lay down on you
To get closer to your heart
To play with your                                           
Breathe
To melt in your blood
So I could be with you each second
No body could disturb me
While loving you
Pampering you
Tell this money
Not to come on my way
He blocks me
When ever I want to be with you
And also instruct this world
To mind his business
Who always
Gazes at me
Lets compose a earth
Which is only your mine?
With love shine
Where we would eat love breathe love
Each molecule made of love
Put a board
Do not disturb





5 comments:

  1. One day he would be near to U,he will feel same like as U,he will keep U in his heart,miss queen one day ur king will be with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss queen one day ur king will be In front of u

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very heart-felt write and I wish your love a great life for you!


    R K CHOWDARY jASTI

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very heart-felt write and I like your longing for love with your innocent and passionate feelings and I wish your love be your life and be brave and enjoy your heart.


    R K Chowdary Jasti

    ReplyDelete