Friday 24 August 2012

Again I was Failed

I always hope,i will be on top,
But the floor of my fortune was never mopped,
So i never ever topped,
Neither i drawn beautiful figures,
Nor i made miracles in bussiness,
Never i impressed grand people,
Never i showed pearls of talent,
As i was not relevant,
Didn't i created milestones,
Never i coverd my shortcomings,
Never i used my wings,
I always made mistakes,
All went into waste,
As god created me in haste,
Each one on earth complaints,
Everyone kicked on my pelvis,
As they were peckish,
And i was useless and selfish,
I always blamed my self  a lot,
Tried to tame my self a lot,
All this never sailed,
And again i was failed,

1 comment:

  1. To err is human, by the way all laugh at u bcoz u r different but u shud laugh at them saying, u r all same.....

    ReplyDelete