Saturday 25 August 2012

I too want to get wet










 The desire of my heart,
Pokes my veins every second,
When will come that weekend,
When you would come to me,
The shower of your love,
She is eager to see,
She would woo you,she wants to bet,
With her dream,my heart also incite me to say,
I too want to get wet,
Her hands want to hold you,
She is magnanimous,
As earlier, i told you,



Before you,she want every thing to be set,
With both of you,i too want to get wet,
Her hair want ploughing of your fingers,
She wishes that movement to be linger,
She hopes to be  squizzed in your arms,
Same as rain hugs the dried farms,
I  seems to be caught, in your love net,
I  too want to get wet,
  

5 comments:

  1. Wonder full words by beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DONT HAVE WORDS TO SAY.ITS FANTASTIC.






    ANUSHKA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We may have a hyperlink alternate contract among us
    Feel free to surf my webpage :: Hidradenitis Suppurativa Treatments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very xpressive........like the rain hugs the dried farm........wow

    ReplyDelete