Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Land I was born in

The land i  was born is the land of pour souls....
The land was irrigated with blood of worriers of world whole...
I love the fragrance of those saplings who grow on that land beautiful......
The winds,,,,,woo me that usually blow on that land fruitfull.............
The grain that come from those plants give life to killed lives......                               ...navneet kaur navee
honey sweetens the soul that come from my mother land hives............
My mother land bless every one who bow her.............and salutes who with love and care row her................
I love it as it loved me that much...........
No body on the Earth can do as such,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i surrrender myself to this full of odour land,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i bow down again and again to my auspicious  motherland.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment